Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1965 RR.H.D. Westfalia Splitscreen SO34 Camper march 23rd 2015
Huh cant cut and paste from one forum to the other. The writing comes out sooooooo small.. whats going on?
(05-07-2022, 04:36 PM)62/kombi/surfer Wrote: Huh cant cut and paste from one forum to the other. The writing comes out sooooooo small.. whats going on?

Yes you can Chuck......

The formatting is different between sites.
All you have to do is highlight all the small text and increase the size to "4" by using the tab above, that looks like a capital A with an arrow next to it....
Give it a shot !!
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
Thanks Mark, looks like im too late!!
 Changed my user name from 77/kombi/surfer .
I do not think i am  going to repost everything again , a bit of notice more then a few day I could of done it.
(09-07-2022, 09:55 AM)62/kombi/surfer Wrote: Thanks Mark, looks like im too late!!
 Changed my user name from 77/kombi/surfer .
I do not think i am  going to repost everything again , a bit of notice more then a few day I could of done it.

But Chuck we didn't know it was going to lock us out when it did. We were very lucky that we were able to get this set up on 28/06 and I posted on the old forum that this one was ready and please come over and join. We had no warning - just a suspicion that at any time the only person that had any access to the host server would decide not to renew and not to give us access - despite us asking for the last 12 months - we offered to pay for hosting, upgrades, security - he was even offered the option to sell the forum to us but we got no where. 

Start anew - you don't have to post again from the start - how about doing a before post and where you are up to now?
So far this forum has mostly people who have seen it all and no one is expected to repost all they had before.
1962 Splitty "Little Red". 1974 Deluxe Bay "Spotty". 1976 Sunliner Campmobile "Josie". 1997 Golf CL. 2005 R5 Touareg. 2007 Beetle "Mickey".
Ditto Mel’s comments…..
You could, if you wanted to, just do an abbreviated build thread.
You must have the pics. somewhere…..? 
(surely you didn’t delete them after posting on the old site  Huh)

Anything worthwhile requires effort  Wink
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light