Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What made you happy today?
(19-11-2023, 05:53 PM)Grantus Wrote: Worthy win guys!

When’s your new online shop going to be up and running?

Just drained the last of your golden juice, and tried to order some more, but the old online shop is not there anymore…. Confused

Thanks so much Grant!  Heart

Finding time for the webpage is the biggest issue… Anything IT related takes me a lot longer than most because I’m not brilliant at it. The web page provider I have been using is quite clunky and has a less professional feel to it so I’ve been looking at using Squarespace as the new provider. If anyone has any experience with it, I’d love to know what you think? Im now in the process of transferring the domain name and hope to have the new site up and running ASAP. 

In the meantime Grant, I owe you some EVOO for sending out my new sticker!  Cool
Went to my Cardio. for a bi-annual Stress Echo Cardiogram.....
I'm not a fan of jogging/running and have been a swimmer all my life so running does not feel natural to me.
Pounding an increasingly sped up treadmill that also increases incline regularly, is not my idea of a great time  Tongue
Results were all good, nothing to be concerned about or requiring attention.
Gotta be happy with that !!  Big Grin
Cheers,
Mark
It’s not oil, it’s sweat from all the horsepower !  

Pit crew for : The Tardis - a ‘76 Sopru Campmobile
                   & Herman  - the ‘71 White Low Light
My nephew has married his partner of several years. I now have a Ukrainian Niece (in law). Her mother made it here just on a year ago.

Слава Україні
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
(24-11-2023, 04:38 PM)Oldman Wrote: Went to my Cardio. for a bi-annual Stress Echo Cardiogram.....
I'm not a fan of jogging/running and have been a swimmer all my life so running does not feel natural to me.
Pounding an increasingly sped up treadmill that also increases incline regularly, is not my idea of a great time  Tongue
Results were all good, nothing to be concerned about or requiring attention.
Gotta be happy with that !!  Big Grin
Good to hear your ok Mark, i bet u are happy. piece of mind is a good thing.
3 months ago I had an unexpected heart attack,  no warnings at all ,end results was a double heart bypass, so far so good, but they say can take up to 12months to get back to normal, I would urge every one that even suspects something is not right to get checked out.
Glad to hear you’re on the mend Chris.
There’s a history in my family so I’m taking a very proactive approach.
Forewarned is forearmed, as the saying goes……….
Cheers,
Mark

Going through Kim (No.2 Son) & Nicola's Wedding pics.
They were married in September and I had slaved on Kim's kombi, Herman, in order to get it ready in time.
This pic says it all.
So proud............

Cheers,
Mark

Geez……… those seats in the kombi are sweet 

Big Grin Cool Big Grin Cool

Great pic!!
76 Bay Microbus - Woody
90 T3 Caravelle C Auto - Daisy
(28-11-2023, 06:25 PM)Barry Wrote: Geez……… those seats in the kombi are sweet 

Big Grin Cool Big Grin Cool

Great pic!!

Certainly are……and you very nearly didn’t get them back !  Tongue
Thanks again Barry, having Herman as an 8 seater for the wedding car made the day for Kim and Nic..
Cool
Cheers,
Mark

What a beautiful picture Mark and I bet the day was too. You have every right to be proud. Congratulations to the newly weds and to you for being a top Dad with all the hard work you put into Herman.   Cool
Vera - ‘75 Bay  
Just had Blaze Cut fitted. Engine compartment rubber seal fitted, old dizzy cap replaced, and lube service ,carbies rebalanced and fuel lines all checked ,found the brass fitting  one carbie was loose so had that fixed. Yes I'm happy it's running sweet.