Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What made you happy today?
(16-02-2024, 07:30 PM)Grantus Wrote: Only two ways to start the day…

1. You wake up……..

2. You don’t wake up!

Keep up the good work Chris!  Smile

Haha ,I prefer  the first option thankyou , Dodgy
(13-02-2024, 08:41 AM)Barry Wrote: What made my family happy today........................news that Arlo Agnew joined the world sometime this morning.

Lea and I are minding his big sister, Aurora, at the moment.

Mum, Arlo and dad are all doing very well.

Rory not too sure whats happening and why mum's not around
Congratulations Barry and Lea! Heart
Vera - ‘75 Bay  
Parked up outside the Bunnings trade section, to buy some cement in the bus. 

A Bunnings staff member, came over as I was leaving the vehicle, to compliment me, and ask if she could take some pics of the bus, as she and her partner are “into cars”………..

I doubt she was even born when I bought the Caravelle, so I said, “No problem, go for it!”  Shy
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(20-02-2024, 11:18 PM)Grantus Wrote: Parked up outside the Bunnings trade section, to buy some cement in the bus. 

A Bunnings staff member, came over as I was leaving the vehicle, to compliment me, and ask if she could take some pics of the bus, as she and her partner are “into cars”………..

I doubt she was even born when I bought the Caravelle, so I said, “No problem, go for it!”  Shy

Isn’t it $5 a photo and $10 if you want to tell me your ‘I used to have a Kombi’ story?  Big Grin
Vera - ‘75 Bay  
(20-02-2024, 11:18 PM)Grantus Wrote: Parked up outside the Bunnings trade section, to buy some cement in the bus. 

I parked outside of Bunnings once (well actually I've parked there several times). A couple came up to me and wanted to have a good look at the 'Velle and were amazed how much more room there was compared to their Hi-Ace van (which I can't confirm as I have only driven a Hi-Ace once and that was a 70s single cab ute)
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
(21-02-2024, 09:59 AM)Ninga Wrote: Isn’t it $5 a photo and $10 if you want to tell me your ‘I used to have a Kombi’ story?  Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Tongue
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab
(21-02-2024, 09:59 AM)Ninga Wrote: Isn’t it $5 a photo and $10 if you want to tell me your ‘I used to have a Kombi’ story?  Big Grin

Hahahahahaha, oh boy, we would be rich if we could charge that.
This made me have a little laugh…….

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(24-02-2024, 02:29 PM)Kazz Wrote: This made me have a little laugh…….

Given that it is a leap year, 1 out 3 ain't bad.
Greg

’71 Westfalia, Annie
’91 Caravelle GL, Lucy
Слава Україні
I didn’t expect an answer, because I spoke in Spaniel, which is understood only by spaniels.
(27-02-2024, 06:19 PM)wirrah Wrote: Given that it is a leap year, 1 out 3 ain't bad.

Agreed. Was infact discussing this with Oldman over dinner last night…….. Big Grin
88 Blue T3 CL Caravelle
91 Blue T3 Single Cab